- All orders are subject to acceptance by ExcelHealth Inc. (“ExcelHealth”) ExcelHealth shall not be liable for any damages consequential, special, incidental, or otherwise for its failure to fill orders or for any error or delay in filling orders.
- Orders cannot be cancelled after they have shipped. If cancellations are necessary after the order is pulled but before it is shipped, requests must be made in writing. Cancelled and restocked orders are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- All returns must be authorized in advance and in writing. Returns are honored on merchandise qualifying under ExcelHealth’s return policy.
- Purchaser shall make no warranties or guarantees with respect to the products purchased except as authorized by ExcelHealth in writing.
- ExcelHealth shall not be bound by any electronic or pre-printed terms additional to, or different from, those in this form that may appear in another party’s form documents, orders, acknowledgments or other communications. If there is any conflict between these terms and the terms of purchaser’s forms or website, these terms shall prevail.
- Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless ExcelHealth and its affiliates, from and against any claims, damages, judgments and liabilities asserted by any other person or entity, resulting from any act or breach by the purchaser.
- Title and risk of loss of products shall pass to the purchaser upon the earliest of: a) the time of delivery to a common carrier; b) when ExcelHealth has tendered delivery of the products, if the Reseller wrongfully fails to take delivery.
- Purchaser agrees to Advertising Policy as set forth in this application. Failure to adhere to the Advertising Policy according to its terms is a violation of the Advertising Policy and may result in a penalty of $5,000.00 per occurrence and loss of rights to resell iReliev products.
If your company is seeking credit, the following also applies:
Confirmation of Information Accuracy and Release of Authority to Verify: The undersigned, for the procuring and establishment of an account from time to time with ExcelHealth and to induce ExcelHealth to permit the above named customer to be indebted to ExcelHealth for purchase of goods, materials or services, furnishes the above business and personal information. The undersigned, jointly and individually, certify that all information on this Customer Data Information sheet is complete, factual and correct, and understands that ExcelHealth will rely on the accuracy of this information for any credit that may be extended. ExcelHealth is hereby expressly authorized to contact any parties listed herein to verify any information contained on this form. The undersigned hereby waives any privacy of credit information rights or regulations. If any representations made on this form prove to be untrue, the undersigned additionally and jointly agrees to assume personal liability for all obligations of said Customer to ExcelHealth. Buyer may not transfer or assign the account relationship without written consent of ExcelHealth.
Customs is a government agency responsible for regulating shipments entering a country or region. All shipments being sent to and from a country or region must clear customs first. It’s always buyer’s responsibilities to clear customs and pay the relevant customs duties. We don’t add taxes, VAT, or other hidden charges. You pay us exactly the price we marked on website,i.e. goods subtotal + shipping cost In most countries, you have to pay taxes or duties on imported goods. Sometimes goods under a certain value, or in certain categories, however, do not incur taxes. The rules are different in every country. Unfortunately, there is no way for us to know the rules, regulations, customs, traditions, practices, loopholes, schemes, systems, paperwork, codes, laws, or rulings of every single country. Therefore, we cannot, and will not, offer advice about taxes in your country. As the buyer, it is your responsibility to find out relevant information before you order. If you have to pay import taxes and/or additional duties and sales taxes, you shall pay that to the courier upon receipt of the package(s). We can’t calculate this for you and there is no way to pre-pay it. If you are drop-shipping or sending a gift item to someone, please make sure they are aware of the possibility of having to pay taxes when receiving the goods. Please find out as much as you can about your import taxes in your own country before completing your order. If you find out information about import taxes in your country, and you believe there are ways to minimize the taxes you have to pay (or eliminate the taxes altogether), just tell us what you need by putting instructions (regarding labeling, packing, declarations, invoices, etc.) in the comments field during checkout. We are more than happy to follow your instructions.
By acknowledging below, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions above.